‘Earth Overshoot Day is the day of the year on which humanity’s demand
on nature exceeds the Earth’s annual biological capacity to regenerate.
In 2022, Earth Overshoot Day falls on :July 28th, meaning that
between January 1st and July 28th, humanity’s demand for biological
regeneration is equivalent to the planet’s entire annual regeneration.'
To determine the date of Earth Overshoot Day for each year, Global Footprint Network calculates the number of days of that year that Earth’s biocapacity suffices to provide for humanity’s Ecological Footprint. The reminder of the year corresponds to global overshoot. Earth Overshoot Day is computed by dividing the planet’s biocapacity (the amount of ecological resources Earth is able to generate that year), by humanity’s Ecological Footprint (humanity’s demand for that year), and multiplying by 365, the number of days in a year:
(Planet’s Biocapacity / Humanity’s Ecological Footprint) x 365 = Earth Overshoot Day
It's time to act now! Order the AS15 to meet (future) climate obligations
The greatest potential for large-scale impact lies with governments and businesses who align their policies and strategies with the intention to decrease the carbon footprint. Now it’s the time to invest in our planet. When purchasing the Conmeq AS15 skid steer mini-loader you will decrease your carbon footprint.
Next to that, you will purchase a multitool. The AS15;
- Meets climate obligations, making the machine eligible for various government subsidies.
- Is completely emission-free;
- Is multifunctional - more than 70 possibilities for different attachments and personalized options;
- Does not require a charging point;
- Works for at least 8 hours, which can go up to 30 hours without charging in between;
- With a width of 77 cm, can reach the most difficult to reach places, also indoors;
- Is very strong with a lifting capacity of at least 500 kg;
- Has a long life of up to 30 years!
- Supplied fully personalized in your company colours.
#MoveTheDate of Earth Overshoot Day.
More info about Conmeq: www.conmeq.com